Pouring out my thoughts.
Sunday, June 10, 2012 @ 2:21 PM · 0 comments

Hi. I'm back to blog.
(Striving for this.)

My first week of holiday is coming to an end, and I had a great time with my friends this week.
I'm thankful to be able to meet new friends this year, and they are all awesome people. :') Nonetheless, time is passing by so quickly, it's not easy to keep up.. I tend to get tired so easily this year and nearly fall sick many times. :\

Other than that, I think my temper has worsened. All thanks to the solar flare.. Haha. My mood can change so fast that I don't even know how I'm feeling sometimes. But I'd still keep that smile on my face, just in case people start to worry about me.

You know, I've always wanted to learn from pastor to be the pillar of strength for others instead of others being the pillar of strength for me. I've always wanted to help others and not wanting them to worry about me. But sometimes, it's not that easy. I am someone who tends to share things with my close friends so that I won't have to bottle up so many nonsense in my heart and go crazy. However, sometimes I'm afraid these friends of mine would worry for me. You know how it feels when you're telling your troubles to someone who already has other problems? I mean, everyone has their own problems.. Thus, it makes me feel so lost sometimes.

But at least there's one person I can pour out my thoughts to.. And it is Jesus. :') Without Him, I don't think I'd still be living in this world. As some of my friends know, my family background is not really that good. My dad expresses his love for us by giving us money. No words of encouragement, no words of care and concern, only naggings/insults/vulgarities. Well, at least my mom cares for me. Thank God for that. Imagine if both of my parents treated me like some rubbish, I'd definitely not wanna be alive in this worthless place. Ha :\

I guess I know the reason why I didn't set a good example as a Christian to my friends, which makes it harder for me to tell them about Jesus. Life is not that easy for me.. If I have a dad who cares for me a little bit more, I think I'll become a better person. Well maybe all this is just an excuse, but God knows how much I really wanted a little bit of care from him. I'm really glad to have a Heavenly father up there who loves me so much. Haha..

Family is giving me stress for years I would say. But I'm happy to say I still can be a cheerful person who seemed like I have no problems in life. Maybe that's how people who don't know me well see me as.
Nonetheless, I want to be a blessing to others. I know I need to change, and I know I need a push from someone to do so..


And this is the strength that keeps me going....
Without Him, my life wouldn't be complete.
Without Him, I'm nothing.



I gotta go, sorry for the abrupt ending.
Good bye.