
|
|
Nails Extension + Manicure (FOC)
The reason why it's FOC is because this was done by my friend's friend who's gonna take her exam in June in order to get her diploma. So, my friend invited me along to be her friend's 'model' and try out~ My friend also brought her mom along and that's why it took like the whole afternoon to finish doing. And I learnt something new today, I always thought there's only one type of manicure - Using nail polish. But today then I realized there's actually gel and crystal ones. My friend's mom did gel one and I did the crystal one. Didn't managed to take a pic of my friend's mom's nails thus I can't upload it here. :\ So let's start~! (Pardon me for the image quality. Fyi, I used some effects for some photos.) Firstly, I chose this baby pink colour as my 'crystals'. It's like those glitters actually~ My friend's friend is gonna use it and mix it with a white powder thingy to paint my nails. Next, she chose the sizes of false nails which can fit my nails and stick them on my fingers. Sadly, I wasted 3 - 4 of her false nails because my nails were too flat and small and while she's cutting the false nails, they actually became loosen and she had to replace a new one. >< Looks like some witch's nails(if I were to paint it black) right? :P Managed to finish cutting them! Next, she applied the crystals. Afterwards, she has to scrub them and etc (Forgot what she did, lol) After scrubbing, it's whiter. (Can't really see from the pic due to the effect, sorry about that.) And after lots of scrubbing, putting more crystals, applying UV gel, my nails is complete! Sorry for the lousy quality. There you go, BLING BLING~ Last pic of it (Close up) Yay! I'm loving it~ Some more it's FREE, lol. (Singaporean) :x It looks much nicer in reality, but sadly I can't play guitar for weeks already. :S Anyway, I received this notification in my Twitter Message from @ChurpSG. Lucky and happy me! Who wants to go watch movie with me? Hahahaha. It's FOC! Last but not least, Hurry and grab this before tomorrow ends! I bought this otw home and I'm gonna eat it after this. That's about it for now! Good bye!!
|