
|
|
School.
First week of school has ended in a glimpse. Sadly, my timetable on Monday sucks as it starts at 8.30am and ends at 6pm. About 10 hours in school which feels nothing like Secondary 4 times. However, thank God my timetable on Wednesday and Friday is good. Haha. Nonetheless, assignments are slowly piling up. Other classes don't have much assignments to do yet, but I'll be starting on some of my modules' CA1s next week. I'm going to Mint - Museum of Toys with my class next Thursday to snap lots of pictures and then sketch 30 characters from there. Omg. At first I didn't even know such a museum existed in Singapore (whoops). Here's the Museum's website: www.emint.com It seems interesting, as the Museum displays vintage style toys. I'm pretty excited for that trip, just hope that there won't be lots of people on Thursday.
Anyway, I'll also try to upload as many photos as possible that I've taken in Mint Museum.
So stay tuned and bye for now!
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. -- Philippians 4:13 |