
|
|
Shop and buy.
Anyway, back to the topic. A few weeks back, I actually bought some things with my friends online. Most people would probably want to give me a tight slap because I bought............ 2 iphone covers... AGAIN. (whoops) My friends each bought themselves a laptop bag because they started schooling @ RP so they'd need a laptop bag for their laptops~ Let me show you their super adorable laptop bags!
VERY CUTE RIGHT!?!
I actually wanted to get one too, but since I've already got myself a backpack which can put in my laptop. And one more thing is because this laptop bag is in white, the material seems like real sheep's wool.. It has got nothing to do with the wool la but it's just that I can't really take good care of white things because they tend to get dirty so easily LOL. But I still hope my friends enjoy using them! Hahaha.
Next.. Is the tight slap part. Let me show you the iPhone covers I bought.
PINK FEVER. (Sorry for the lousy lighting)
Hahaha weeee! I love both of them. But I prefer the pink ice cream (right) to the normal one (left)!
Therefore, I'm using the left one currently until I'm sian. As for my previous crystal cover, I've placed it in my drawer because some crystals have fell off and some parts have became rusty and yellowish. :(
Nonetheless, the pink ice cream cover's material is really good! Even though there's a little dirt which makes me feel very uneasy, it's not noticeable unless people go and see it properly la hahahaha. I'm a "PERFECTIONIST" LOL.
Okay, time to go! Lesson starts at 1pm for me tomorrow, hooray for the cancellation of my first lesson.
Till next time, bye~
|