MIA.
Thursday, May 3, 2012 @ 12:05 AM · 0 comments

Posting a cute picture of Bobby to bid farewell for now~


Hello readers, sorry for the super late post. I wanted to post lots of photos taken at the Toy Museum which I visited and photos of my dog's birthday and his birthday present. But it seems like I'm having lots of assignments to do right now and I don't have the time to post them here.

So sorry about it, I'll be MIA-ing from this blog for quite some time as well.
I'll let you guys know when I'm active again! Meanwhile, follow me @ Twitter to see my daily tweets, and whatever I posted. Haha.

As for my dog's birthday photos, you can check out my dog's facebook page which I created during his 10th birthday which has just passed. > http://www.facebook.com/FluffyBobby

Remember to LIKE it! Thank you.

I'll be back soon, good bye for now.