Feeling sick once again.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @ 9:48 PM · 0 comments

Hi~ As you know, I was sick about 2 weeks ago. And now, I'm having throat pain and feeling so feverish............

I guess it's because I slept super late these 2 days and that caused me to have all these again. Ahhh, I need to adjust my body clock properly before school starts.

I'm sure throat pain is so much uncomfortable than coughing or having runny nose. It feels so difficult to swallow my own saliva or even talk. Sigh, I better get well before Friday comes because I'm gonna have an awesome time at East Coast Park with my church mates. Not gonna let this throat spoil my day!!!




Now I'm drinking lots of warm water. Gonna drink Liang teh which is super bitter later...... Man, I hate bitter stuffs but I've no choice D:

Anyway, that's all for now. Had nothing much to blog about so I decided to blog this... Heh heh.

Okay, bye!

同人不同命,理所当然的东西既然会变成这样。我该怎么办才好?只有神知道……