Kimi ni todoke
Monday, April 2, 2012 @ 5:14 PM · 0 comments

Hey readers, this is my first time making a review on an anime I guess. 'Cause it's really nice and I just had the urge to blog about it! Hahahaha. 
This is actually a famous anime but I'm just too lazy to watch it cause I thought it's boring. However, I gave it a try last night and guess what!? I WATCHED IT TILL 6AM IN THE MORNING -.-
A bit too extreme already but that shows how much I'm into it! Hahaha.
So, basically this anime's title is written as today's blog post.

 
Kimi Ni Todoke


Synopsis: 
Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from The Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. However, despite her appearances, she is a sweet and timid girl who longs to be able to make friends with everyone and be liked by everyone else. When her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love blossoms between the two as they overcome circumstances and obstacles that stand in their way.


It's a really sweet anime~ I was moved by her first time making friends and such. You know, people who are very quiet often get bullied easily. (Not saying all but most of them) However, people like me who are so crazy and loud get to make friends easily and such. When I watch this anime, it made me realize how simple happiness can be. I never understood how hard it is to actually make friends with people. The girl is actually a very kind girl, but it seems like because of her appearance, everyone was scared of her. Apparently, when she tries to smile, she'd look very angry HAHAHAHA. But she did smile naturally! Which is a very sweet sight.

Even though it's just an anime, but I think it teaches me quite a lot of things. Like cherishing the people around me even more, because the girl really loves her friends so much as they are her first friends. And the girl is so optimistic despite being treated that way. She wants to live up to people's expectation, and because of that, she went to borrow ghost stories books to read and wanted to act as a ghost or tell ghost stories to people cause the others said she looked like ghost. LOL. How cute is that!?!?! She doesn't even know that people are actually insulting her x.x

Anyway, such person is hard to come by. So if I were to meet someone like that, I'd shower that person with my love and care. Hahahahaha, sound gross right but whatever.

And one more thing! The OST of this show is really nice! Normally I would skip the front part where the song plays in every episodes before starting the show, however for this anime, I never skipped it at all. I love the song! I love it until I decided to find the full song and put it as my blog song. Hahahahahahahahaha!

Okay, that's about it! I'm gonna continue watching it! Hoping for a season 3 soon!
Bye for now! ^^