Status: It's complicated.
Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 11:06 PM · 0 comments

Don't be mistaken by the title, it's not a relationship status but more of a 'friendship' status I would say.


Am I really taken for granted? This is something I'm not so sure about. Something happened today, it was a minor incident but it made me felt so offended when I did nothing and was literally framed by my friend. Well, it's just a joke but it wasn't a funny and entertaining one. I'm not gonna tell you guys the story here. I just want to blog to pour out my left over angst. I'm not really that angry anymore, but I just feel that it's too much. I was accused for nothing and I was nearly misunderstood and when I got angry, I was said to be someone who 'can't take jokes'. I was even being lied to. Is it fair to me? Why do I deserve this? Maybe it's just for fun, but it doesn't seem like it to me at all. It all seemed intentional, based on the past. However, I decided to let it go this time.
I hate friendship problems, and I just want to clarify that if anyone dislikes me for anything I did or did not do, they can jolly well gtfo of my life. I don't need people to come and make me look bad and ruin my life. Because I have people who still love me and support me. If someone is precious to me, I will treasure that person well. If someone takes me for granted and play with me as if I'm a toy, I can give chances but it will not last.

Humans are unpredictable, we could never imagine how much a person can change until we see it with our own eyes. Humans... Make me feel that they are becoming harder to trust.


Therefore, I shall put my faith in the Lord, so that I won't have any disappointments.