Game.
Sunday, April 1, 2012 @ 1:44 AM · 0 comments

Hi.
*Note: This blog post is going to be boring so unless you're bored or don't mind reading, carry on. ;)

I was bored these days and so I went back to playing AuditionSEA. LOL, yeah I know it's lame and time wasting, bla bla.. However, I just went back to the shopping mall and check out the new items there. Man... I actually found pretty nice stuffs and wanted to buy them using the money inside which is called 'dens'. Haha. So... I wanted to earn dens, however it's not an easy task because (it's a long story). Hahaha.

So I actually played with my friend a few days back and her online friend joined us too, then her friend told me that he earned dens using a new way which is called the 'Couple Garden' and it's only available for couples inside the game. Well, you see.. My character is already married quite long ago so I could actually use that to earn dens! Wooo. It's like those harvest games, planting seeds then watering it, etc and then at the end harvest it. I would say it's a great thing to do to earn dens as well as get gifts and couple points as well. Hahaha.

Anyway, my first harvest was complete just now!


Happy me! Hahahaha. $_$ Anyway, so I received a cash item but it has a time limit of one week so I had no choice but to wear it, lol. Doesn't look so bad actually.


The hair is the cash item, and then I got the marine shirt as a gift as well.. So yeah, that's about it. Was kinda excited so I decided to post it since I have nothing much to post about! HAHA don't mind don't mind!


Oh yeah, and check out the amount of dens I have now!!!!!!!!! 6MILLION. Okay la it's not really a lot compared to some hardcore people but never mind. As long as I'm happy, that'll be good enough. :D

***

Alright, I'm done blogging about this! 2 more weeks before school starts... Noooooooooo! Sigh, why is the time passing so quickly?
Anyway, I shall go off now. Sorry for the boring post hahahaha, and if you have managed to read till here, congratulations and well done, keep it up! LOL.


Good night! Love you all!


Ending my post with this,


Keep on believing.