How I spent my holiday.
Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 1:54 PM · 0 comments

Hi readers, I'm finally back. Gonna tell you guys how I spent my holidays since school is starting this coming Monday. ^^ Sorry for not updating this site for weeks. Heh.

So basically, I spent my first 2 weeks of holidays slacking and doing nothing at home. Actually, it's not exactly nothing since I did my job for church's stuffs. ;) Then I spent the 3rd week of my holiday to work, and then continue resting until now (thanks to the irresponsible boss who wasted my time). If not, I'd have found a job and work till now. But it's okay, I believe everything is well planned by God. So I'm not gonna complain anymore about this.

Last week, I went to ECP on Friday with my church for a lovely church mate's baptism. After her baptism, I rent a 2 seaters quadcycle with 2 of my church mates. Normally, people ride this is to relax because the quadcycle moves really slowly. However, we were the most crazy group and we rode super fast + we keep turning around and purposely move left and right non stop. A few times we actually almost banged the tree HAHAHA. I'm thankful the people who rent us the quadcycle didn't see how crazy we are. If not........ Idk what's gonna happen. After that, we played 3 games with all young church mates. It was super fun!~

Time for photos.....


Lianyi's Baptism




On the Quadcycle with Pauline!




Love this picture! Yes, this is the 3 of us~ Even though it's 2 seater, but we managed to squeeze LOL.




While waiting for the games to start, I checked out my little cute friend here. Isn't she sweet?



First game: Each group was given some objects and we were told to do anything to the objects in order to let it float. Then they will add scoops of sand on it, the one which sank (with the most scoops) wins.  

Our group photo.



Second game: 2 members of each group will hold a towel, other members of the group will collect water with lots of plastic packets and tie them then throw to the 2 members holding the towel. The 2 members have to catch the water bombs using the towel, the group with the most water bombs caught wins.

Getting ready while laughing crazily at the same time.




Sis throwing to us.



Other groups:




Third game: Captains ball! But the difference is our 'court' is on sand, and it's a slope so it makes running more difficult -_-

I shall not upload the photos of us playing that here because there's tons of photos haha. You can view it at my facebook's photos if you're my friend on FB. ;)

***


As for this last week of holiday, I went to JCube with some church mates to ice skate! It was super fun! I'm gonna go there again and again.

Group photo with the girls.


Okay, that's about it! For more photos, please click HERE (You can only view it if you are on my friends' list.) ^^"

Thanks for reading, till next time, bye!