Letters to God.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 @ 4:39 AM · 0 comments


Hi, I've just finished watching this movie. Look at the time now, haha.. I literally cried my heart out watching this. This movie is based on a true story as well. I think it's worth watching. :')
It shows how awesome God is, and how this little boy, Tyler has changed the hearts of the people around him and gave them faith to believe in God. It's sad that he has to pass away at such a young age, but he's done with his mission in life. I really admire him so much..

I wonder why I cried so hard while watching this. It feels like my tears are never ending.. Haha. I guess I really felt the pain of losing someone close when I watched this. The feeling definitely sucks, and yet you can't change a thing about it.

But I believe everyone's life is in God's hands. God has plans for everyone of us. I'm just gonna keep praying and believing. :')

Alright, time to go to bed. Goodnight.


If it's coming to an end, I really wanna let you know that God loves you. And I love you too. :')