
|
|
What I've been doing this week.
Just so you know... Recently, I'm...... (Suddenly went back to it, haha!) Of course, I'm not that slack. I did practice guitar for tomorrow's church mini event too. Heh heh heh. Aww man, I really longed for a pink guitar since years ago! ♥.♥ Wish I could get my own pink guitar next time, hahaha. Or any kind souls would love to give me a pink guitar as my birthday present this year? LOL. (Just kidding, nobody would get it anyway -.- It's not like I'm super loved by anyone, except God. Hehe) Anyway, this week is pretty carefree for me. I basically just spent my time using the desktop/laptop non stop. But I did went out, yesterday I went to one of my church mates' house for a mini gathering and had steamboat there *yums* After that, we practiced for our church's event and that's it. Time passed so quickly in a blink of an eye, it's already close to 11pm. I reached home about 12am and continued using my laptop. That's about it. This week is quite awesome I would say. However, it's gonna be Friday in about an hour's time. (When I submitted this post, it was already past 12 -.-) March's ending in 2 days' time and I still don't really want school to start. Anyway, the new renovated shopping mall at Jurong is going to open on next Monday, 2nd April! JCube!! The most exciting part is... Its ice skating rink will be open on 2nd April itself! And I heard it's gonna be 2x bigger than the previous rink! *Can't wait to go* But I'm sure there's gonna be tons of people going there since it has took quite a few years to finish renovating. What's more, it looks super nice inside!!! I think it looks superb. Looking forward to going there soon before school starts! ^^ Alright, I'm done blogging. Almost forgotten about this blog when I got addicted to the animes :S Nonetheless, it's finally updated now specially for you! Hahahaha. Thanks for reading, have an awesome Friday and weekends ahead! Bye! My Bobby says, "Good night to anyone reading this! ♥" 如果有像动漫人物那么完美的人存在就好…… |