Jellyohm.
Friday, March 23, 2012 @ 9:34 PM · 0 comments


Hi, I'm blogging on my bed. Feeling awfully weak right now. 


I started feeling unwell last night actually, notice me sorta spamming my twitter about going to the toilet countless times and diarrhoea (If you follow my twitter). I guess it all started yesterday evening when I was hungry.....

I ate chilli tuna and bread, followed by chocolate biscuits. Then I waited for dinner, and I ate rice, chilli kangkong, and other vegetables. I finished like 3/4 of the kangkong so can you imagine my stomach was actually burning inside me? And... After that I drank vitagen, and I ate 2 ice creams and more chocolate biscuits. Man, I think I'm insane eating so much junk food right before and after dinner. I didn't even thought that's a lot actually. Since I'm getting my appetite back recently.

However.... Now I'm back to No. Appetite. 
Right before I was about to prepare for church in the afternoon, I started feeling nausea. I wanted to puke whenever I stand up. ._____. I had that feeling when I was bathing as well. Afterwards, I kept going to the toilet. Doubt there's anything that can come out so it's just.. Water. Um, not urine but another thing. You-know-it. Not gonna describe it lest you guys vomit into your computer screen. Haha. Anyway, I just hope I'll be all right tomorrow. Since it might probably be the last time of our church's cfy, and I don't wanna miss it.

Having a slight fever right now, I feel like a jelly. Gonna skip dinner as well because who knows? I might vomit once I eat. Haha. Oh, and I guess my wisdom tooth is growing.. And that affected my health too causing me to have fever. (Maybe?)

Enough said. Till next time! Bye!

I'm hot and I'm cold.                                                                  好像个活死人。