Start of a new week once again.
Monday, March 26, 2012 @ 12:46 AM · 0 comments

Hey readers, it's a new week once again!! I'm finally starting work on Tuesday. $_$ Felt so sian last week because I wasn't working for the entire week and I can't earn $, however, thank God because I can take that time to rest. ;)
Anyway, I've already recovered from my fever. Just a little headache and drowsiness left though. Thanks to all who cared and prayed for me. God bless you guys!

Went to church yesterday (Sunday) only because I was still having fever on Saturday x.x
However, I believe everyone has done their best in cfy so praise the Lord for the opportunity once again!! Haha. I'm glad there's no work today because I really feel like resting.

Anyway, back to what I wanted to talk about. Yesterday, my pastor actually said some things which totally make sense and wake a lot of people up. It's so true and yet we don't realize it somehow.

All he said was, we should live for God and not for people. As we live for people, we have expectations. We actually expect the people we live for to do things which we wanna see. And sure enough, when the people cannot fulfill our expectations, we get disappointed and it's painful for us. Imagine loving someone who will never love you back, the more you expect them to love you, the more they don't and the more you get hurt yourself. It's just a wishful thinking sometimes.
However, living for God is different. God is always here for us and He loves everyone of us. He will never disappoint us if we put our faith in Him and His creative miracles. Living for God isn't miserable, unlike living for people. Expectation is both cruel and selfish, because we expect others to do something which they might/might not be able to fulfill. In the end, we are the ones who suffer ourselves if they cannot meet our expectations.
It's not that living for people is wrong, but it's better to not expect too much from people I suppose.


Yes! Live for God! We will be so much happier if we just live for God but still care and love those around us~


God will never let anyone of us down as long as we have faith in Him! So just pray and believe! ^^



Enough said, thanks for reading. Bye!


用真心去活出这一生。