
|
|
Bipolar mood.
Hi readers, this post is gonna be quite long winded so if you dislike wall of text, then just scroll down and look at a picture of me. HAHAHAHA Don't misunderstand, I'm not having mood swings right now. Just feeling both happy and angry at the same time. Why? Let's talk about why I am happy. Firstly, I have no work today. Secondly, I managed to complete my 6 minutes 33 seconds edius video within 2 hours. Thus, I can relax and slack now. As for the angry part, it's because I can continue to relax and slack non stop until my holiday ends. And why is that? It's because.. I'M OFFICIALLY JOBLESS. No, don't be mistaken again. I'm not fired by my boss, it's just.. He suddenly sent a text to my friend whom I'm working with and said, "pls inform the rest the flyer disputing job is put on hold as the feedback is not as good." GOSH? We only worked for 4 days and how do you expect to have business so quickly? It's not like we slacked a lot or what. I can guarantee that we went to more than 150 companies to give the flyers already. One thing I'm unhappy about is I don't have money to earn anymore!!! *cries* And another thing is... The boss is really irresponsible. He always changes his plans and he's so unpredictable. Sigh, I'm not gonna talk about how suckish he is here. Actually, what the text message said was "put on hold" which means stop temporarily. However, based on my boss's pattern, I think it's just a better way of saying "you don't have to work anymore". LOL. Never mind! I shall rejoice that I can spend my time wisely to practice for church's upcoming event and take my time to rest before school reopens. Guess I'm just gonna stay at home until my holiday starts (except for going to church). 'Cause I wanna save money. And sadly and happily, I spent ALL my pay on my new specs. In case you haven't see my new specs' post, it is here: http://ohmmie.blogspot.com/2012/03/something-new.html The reason why I said both sadly and happily is because... Sadly, my pay is gone and I have no more money to earn :( And I only worked for a week, how pathetic. Happily, I've got myself a new spectacles with my 1st pay (from my 1st official job). I will always remember how hard it is to earn money and get myself something for the 1st time. Actually it's not that hard la, it's just the walking and talking which are tiring. However, it's not really a bad experience. At least I have earned experience other than money. Now I understand the importance of having work experiences. Overall, I would say I'm quite glad that I took this job because I get to earn $50 a day, which means $10 per hour. It's definitely a rare opportunity to come by. However, it's just for 4 days and I'm kinda upset about it. Nonetheless, the experience were great! Meeting so many people of different personalities everyday was kinda cool. Even though all I do is talk about where I'm from, what our company does, but I can see and feel the people's responses and know what kind of character they have. Thank God for this rare opportunity for me to meet so many people in a week. And I've definitely overcome my 'phobia' of talking to strangers. Right now, I can communicate with anyone without being scared. LOL, I seriously don't know why I wasn't able to talk to strangers properly before that. I'm even afraid to talk on phone with strangers before that -.- Thus, I really wanna thank God for this job and I learnt a valuable lesson.. And that is, all humans have a gentle side of them, you just need to face them with an honest smile. :') *** A person's smile is really priceless. And that's why I love seeing people smile! Smile from the bottom of your heart, smile like how you smiled when you were still a toddler. Happiness is so simple, all we need to do first is to simply smile. Happiness starts with a smile. Keep smiling okay! Have an awesome week ahead and thanks for reading! Bye! |