
|
|
Year 2 Sem 1 results out.
Thus, when I went to check my email just now, I only saw 3 module grades. That means other 3 are year long modules and results will only be posted at the end of next sem. So I saw my grades for the 3 modules, all B+. Thank God, I was happy but still unsatisfied. Where is the A I'm hoping for? Maybe God has better plans for me. Maybe He will only give it to me next Sem or next year instead. Or maybe, I'll never get it. So unsure, my faith is shaking.. I feel like giving up because people around me are getting As like it's a piece of cake. What about me? Trying my very best to get an A but I got nothing except for Bs and Cs. Well, at least there are no Cs for me this sem. I'm grateful. However, I still wish for more. I just need an A. 1 will do. When will I get it? Lord, I wish I can know the answer. I'm not having any high hopes for next sem.. Because those year long modules aren't my forte. I'm not good at programming nor designing. What am I going to do in the future? I can't think of anything. Perhaps sth that isn't related to what I'm learning now. What should I do? Isn't it a waste of time if I don't work as a programmer or designer in the future? I'm unsure. Time is waiting for no one too. It's okay, I have Him with me. I believe He will guide me through. Yes He will. Satan will not beat me. No he won't. Still, I thank God for what I have. I know this is what I deserved. Shall not be greedy since I've a surprising improvement from 3.1 GPA to 3.5 GPA. Thank God for this Sem's result. Good night. |