
|
|
Busy week ahead!
Yes I'm gonna be busy this coming week!! And a very sad news for myself... It's gonna be the last week of holiday before school starts again!
What a sad fact. Haha.
Anyway, I'm gonna keep myself occupied with class chalet this week! So excited for it! I'm gonna buy sweet potatoes for BBQ! HAHAHA. I've never tried BBQing sweet potatoes, lousy me. I must grab this opportunity and try it this time!
Other than that, I'll be chionging assignment this week as well. (Don't even wanna think about it at all)
And..... I'm excited for another round of bowling session with church mates on Thursday after chalet!
Spend money like water. (sighs)
Gotta try to save up after school reopens.. Then I'm gonna get myself a dress for sis wedding! It's so hard to find a nice dress. (cries) Oh btw, something funny happened today. During dinner, I was eating with my bro and sis at Causeway Point's KFC. After we're done eating, we chatted and I was drinking my green tea when my bro joked and made us laugh and I LITERALLY SPAT THE GREEN TEA IN MY MOUTH ON MY SIS'S FACE because she's sitting in front of me. HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SUPER EPIC BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING TOO. LOL!
Hahaha, okay enough of this. I am gonna enjoy my last week of holiday and then kiss it good bye.
Okay I shall stop here. I shall go and eat bak chang even though I'm still very full. HAHAHA
BYE!
Fyi, bak chang means rice dumpling in Hokkien. ;) |