A penny for my thoughts.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 @ 12:58 AM · 0 comments

True enough.


There's always a right time for things to happen. I just hope I can hold on until the time is right. I don't wanna drift away from God.. I wanna learn so much more from Him. Nonetheless, actions speak louder than words. Now isn't the time to dilly dally and take our own sweet time, now is the time to spread the gospel to those who haven't know God yet. Yes, I must keep reminding myself of this.. But I still need the courage to tell this to my close friends. 

I'd be so happy if they were to accept and know God, it's great. . Their lives would be so much happier, even though I might not be a very good example, but at least people can see me happy 90% of the time. Haha. God is good, you just gotta try Him out. Use your heart and believe He's real, because He is really real. :-)

Anyway, I just have the urge to write this again.. So yeah.. All it takes is a simple heart and the willingness to try, and you'll realize life's so much more awesome with God around, even though you can't see Him. But you know you will never be alone! 

Even if I'm depressed, I can recover and be happy in no time. Because God has brought awesome people around me, to care for me, to love me, to lecture me, and to teach me. 

Therefore, I shall stay strong. I know I can do this. 
Time to turn in. Good night!


I'd like to hug our Heavenly Father. :-)

I love you, but God loves you so much more than I do.