
|
|
Long Holidays.
Hey all! I'm finally back to blog again after almost 2 months. Sorry I forgot about the existence of this blog cause I was busy with my school work. Finally completed Sem 1 in Year 2. And dang, it was super hectic I felt like I don't even have the time to breathe. Nonetheless, after so many weeks of rushing assignments, it's finally over. Not totally over, because I still have a coding interview with my lecturer this coming Thursday. It was actually scheduled today and I thought my freedom would start after today ended. However, shit happens. And so, I had to go back to school on Thursday to finish this 15 minutes interview. Praying hard that I can survive from this interview, lol. Anyway, I actually have lots to blog about. But I don't really know where to start. So I shall talk about what recent things have I done. Okay, basically.. One thing that I've done just a few days ago was dying back my hair black. I have been having brown hair for the past few months and was kinda sick of it already. So I'm thinking whether I should dye back black or not. And because my mother is strict about hair colour, she only allowed me to dye brown. So I was thinking whether I should dye other brown colours or just dye back to black. And then I received a message from my spiritual leader, telling me to dye back my hair black. Thus, I listened and dyed it back. Sometimes I'm thinking, what is really freedom to me? I know I should obey the rules, but sometimes, I really wanna try out new things. Maybe I feel that such things shouldn't be a restriction. But it is a restriction. For me. And for some people. However, I'm glad I can accept it, willingly. But I would still think about it. Haha, nvm about this. I shall go off now because my mind is currently blank. P.S: Happy birthday to you, special someone. ;)
Why are you hurting her repeatedly?
When will you stop this mistake of yours and reflect on your actions?
Please, Lord. I don't want her to suffer anymore heart breaks.
|