Unhappy Youth Day.
Monday, July 2, 2012 @ 9:50 PM · 0 comments

Today is supposed to be a day for people like us to stay at home and rot! However...

I just don't understand why!!


Haha okay forget it, no point complaining since I'm already dismissed from school a few hours ago. Nonetheless, today was a tiring day at school and I literally fainted on my bed when I reached home. Didn't even bothered to shower, hahahaha. (oops)

DON'T YOU AGREE WITH THIS!?

Time is passing is so quickly and my assignments are piling up like mountain already. There's so many things to do within such a short time! And to think that I actually still have the time to blog.... LOL. (slaps myself)
You know why? Because I don't really know what to do for my upcoming assignments. GG. I shall consult my lecturer asap, if not I'll be dead. Anyway, as I was saying.. Time is running out. Therefore, I'd really love to spend my time wisely (sounds like some nonsense) but I'm TRYING MY BEST to really plan my time well. Though it kinda.. Failed. Hahaha. But oh well, I need to have a good time management if not I'd go crazy when the deadlines for submission of those assignments are near. 

Alright, I'd like to say some things to some of my lovely friends.. Just hope that they can overcome their problems which they are facing right now. Suicides won't solve any of your problems, it'll just make your loved ones heartbroken when you're gone. Don't be selfish and think for yourself, instead, think of those who love you.. And you'll find a reason to live on. You will pull through all these, especially when you have God with you. Stay strong, I'm mentally supporting you! If you need me, just give me a call or a text. My phone is always with me. Don't be afraid to share your problems with me, because this is so much better than weeping alone and thinking of committing suicide. It's not worth it at all. I'd rather give you a hug and cry with you than seeing you do foolish things. So smile and be happy!
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever. ^_^