
|
|
I believe it's all a test.
Sometimes, a hug is a power for me to stand firm and carry on. Can I has a hug?
Trust. It is not a simple word. But it takes a simple heart to trust people. A simple heart doesn't doubt, a simple heart simply believes. Why is the world so complicated these days? Why are adults so complicated? Why are they making their lives so complicated and dragging us into it as well? Without trust, nothing can be done. No matter how hard I tried my best to explain, there's no way anyone's gonna believe it. But God knows who is right and who is wrong. God knows and sees everything. It's just a matter of time I guess.. Life is unfair. But we know we can still be happy despite all these. Anyway, school is starting tomorrow. My holiday is almost over. :( I'm looking forward to my long holiday in September! Gonna hang on until the next holiday arrives.. In 2 months' time. (Coming Sooooon) Nonetheless, I had lots of fun on this last week of my holiday. Went ice skating, class chalet and movies this week! Sadly, I have to spend my last day of holiday (which is today) to do my project. :( But it's okay, I'm done with it! All glory to the Lord~ Gotta go now, good byeeee. P.S: Monday's lessons sucks, 8:30am - 6pm (Gosh x.x)
----------------------------------------------------------------
|