My faith is shaking, but I gotta keep trying.
Monday, June 25, 2012 @ 11:43 PM · 0 comments

Yes, it hurts. A lot.


Today is the first day of school and it wasn't that great. However, I reached school punctually and was kinda glad that I am finally not late. Nonetheless, lessons were boring as usual.. It's a long day in school today, and my troubles haven't stop even after school started.
I thought I could 'escape' from all these troubles in school, but I doubt so. Lots of feelings were bottled up until I couldn't hold back anymore. While I was taking a slow walk on my way home, I weeped quietly as there were people walking past me. It'd be embarrassing if people saw me crying, lol.
Then I walked to a quieter place near my house and texted my friends, and finally, I decided to call my girl friend and literally broke down. The funny thing was, I cried so hard that I began to laugh and cry at the same time. (How cool is that?) After that, I stopped and calmed myself down then meet up with my lovely friend as she accompanied me for dinner.

Nonetheless, I guess I still need this...


Just a tight and long one will do.

I know I have to set a good example, I need to be a strong person and smile all the time. That's the reason why I don't really want to let anyone see me crying. But sometimes, I really need someone to be there for me. I really want a hug and a shoulder for me to cry on. I'm sad. I know if I continue keeping all these feelings in my heart, one day I'd definitely collapse. Therefore, just let me say it out once. I'm really in pain. Mentally in pain. I feel like I can cry forever. I need God, I need a hug from Him.. Teach me how to carry on, please?

I don't wish to trouble anyone around me, even though I hope someone would be there for me. I feel guilty, I feel bad, I don't know how to tell others that I'm really awfully SAD. How? They ask me if I'm okay, and I replied, "I have to be okay even if I'm not okay." Hmmm, maybe I need to give myself a break from all these.

I need some guidance. I need to learn how to believe that there will always be a rainbow after the storm again.. 


当初的快乐去了哪里?我的心……好乱、好痛。