Shower the love and care to those needed.
Friday, August 31, 2012 @ 8:12 AM · 0 comments



Good morning all, it's a wonderful Friday morning and I got up early to do my church video. Sadly, I don't think I can make it to my Secondary School to celebrate Teachers' Day with my lovely teachers and friends.

Nonetheless, I came across to a video that is called 'Ol Boy - Fulfillment of a Dying Wish'.
This is a super sad video, but I hope many people out there have watched it. How I wish I could provide homes for stray animals. I really want to shower them with all my love and care if possible.

If I have lots of money, I want to build a place for these stray animals to live in.
Just a dream, but I wish this can come true in the future.

Anyway, I shall go off now. Short post today, bye.

RIP, Ol Boy.