
|
|
Not good/not bad day/Complains.
Just in case my blog post for the 'Nuffnang Contest: Make It Right For A Better Ride' cannot be found, I'll post the link on every new blog posts of mine from now till 22nd March. Please bear with me, thanks! One word to define my mood this Mornoon(Morning+Afternoon)... I was so annoyed at work today, to all my close friends/family who are keen to know, I'll tell you face to face for hours okay!!! HAHAHAHA. I've officially become an ultimate complain queen. (oops) Wonder why I was so pekchek this whole mornoon? Well, it's all related to work. And I met some weirdos today too, or rather.. (Yesterday* Since it's past 12 already. Heh) So yeah, met 3 weirdos today. Typical bad attitude uncles/aunties, they are just simply so rude that you will feel like boxing them if you were me!! Hahahahaha. I'll 'demo' for you next time if we know each other in RL. HAHA. Actually the 'auntie' which i'm referring to looks quite young, she's in her 20s only I suppose. Yet, her attitude is so disgusting you'll be disgusted when you see her disgusted facial expression and you'll feel like giving her a..... BOX. HAHAHAHAHHAA I don't mean this 'box' but you know what I mean. :P Anyway I know I really shouldn't be like.. Complaining about all these cause this isn't good for me but..... Sorry I really have the urge to type all these cause I wanna let you know how annoyed I was even if you don't wanna know how annoyed I was. LOL okay I guess I'm going insane thinking of those lame people I met. Maybe I was infected by their lameness? OH NO...... Haha ok joke. -.- I nearly did this during work HAHAHAH I feel that I'm being very annoying now but nvm it's my blog so I shall annoyingly blog now. :X So overall today is still.... Okok la, just kinda unhappy with.... Quite a lot of things. But tonight's service @ church and chit chat session with church mates before & after service totally made my day! LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! Hahahaha. Awesome people who can listen to my complains and share their complains as well. (Jk) Didn't mean to really complain that much here though.. Haha, but I think this job is really a very good experience for me to meet different kinds of people everyday. Overall I can say that angmohs are very friendly. 90% of them are really friendly and they have patience to listen to you. As for Singaporeans, not so bad la.. There's really very nice and sweet people. You know, I actually was kinda racist before I had this job. I mean, not really super racist kind. But I honestly have a mindset that most of the malays and indians are very rude. (Sorry if I've offended any malays/indians reading this) But after I've got this job, I realized I WAS WRONG. Serious. I've met a few malays and indians, man... All I can say is THEY ARE EVEN FRIENDLIER THAN CHINESE LO!!!! Of course different people have different characteristics, but so far those people I met were really good! You know, I met like some cheenas today and they can't really understand what I'm talking so I just left since they're busy talking on phones too. -.- Kinda rude uh, but let's ignore them since most of them are like that. I mean, TYPICAL HUMANS. Yes, super typical. Anyway, enough said. I feel like I've offended some people but please don't feel offended cause I'm not pinpointing you or whatsoever. I have awesome friends of different races and from China too, they are really gooooooooooood! Cause they aren't TYPICAL. Hahaha. Okay enough of the 'TYPICAL' word. Enjoy your weekends, people!! Thanks for reading my crazy post. Love you all! Leave a comment before you leave pleaseeeee. ♥ Thank you!! Good night beautiful people. God bless you who are reading this. ;)
|