
|
|
Good day!
Just in case my blog post for the 'Nuffnang Contest: Make It Right For A Better Ride' cannot be found, I'll post the link on every new blog posts of mine from now till 22nd March. Please bear with me, thanks! TODAY IS AN AWESOME DAY! Hey all, I'm so happy to be home before the sun sets. Work is super awesome today, even though I started work with just one friend this morning. My friend and I went to 2 buildings in the morning and we got a total of 6+32 name cards/complimentary slips from lots of companies! We were so efficient today, all glory to God!! Love today's weather as well~ Anyway, another friend of mine came during our lunch break at 2+ and I've received my pay from him as well! $w$!~ Our lunch break was supposed to be from 12 - 2, however, after we finished clearing the 2 buildings, it's already 1+. We were finally tired and thirsty at that time hahahaha. Ate mac today, yay I had my favourite Seaweed Shaker Fries! Resumed our work at about 2.30pm, and at about 4.30pm, WE HAVE FINISHED GIVING OUT ALL OUR FLYERS TO LOTS OF COMPANIES AND WE HAVE COLLECTED A TOTAL OF 57 NAMECARDS/COMPLIMENTARY SLIPS! You must be thinking why am I sharing all these with you and typing in CAPS like some crazy woman. Hehe, just to let you know, we only collect 36 namecards/complimentary slips on our Day 1 of work and 33 namecards/complimentary slips yesterday. Man, it's already like killing us... But look at how efficient we were today!? Haha, really thank God so much for this. ♥♥♥ WOOHOOOO! Thank God!!! We have broken our own record and managed to clear all the flyers! This left our boss no choice but to meet us tomorrow morning to pass us more flyers to give out. Hahahahaha, and I'm getting my pay tomorrow as well!! Yay! Gonna go to an Optical Shop at Chongpang which I often go to get a new spectacles soon I guess. :D This time I shall use my pay to get it, hehe! Anyway, I've met so many people today, most of them were super friendly and awesome! Love talking to them, I think it's worth my time and everything went very well today! Hallelujah!~ Lastly, I'm very happy that my legs aren't as sore as compared to the last 2 days and in fact, I'm not feeling that tired anymore! Now I finally understand why people say working is much more tiring than schooling. And yes, I agree! Both have different levels of stress, however, I know I can do it!! Today, I'm a happygirl94! :P Oh by the way, I wonder who reads my blog.. If you happen to come by my blog, do comment at the Shoutbox okay!! Your comments are deeply appreciated! Love you all! Bye!! ♥ God is always awesome. |