
|
|
Exhausted, but motivated by money.
Just in case my blog post for the 'Nuffnang Contest: Make It Right For A Better Ride' cannot be found, I'll post the link on every new blog posts of mine from now till 22nd March. Please bear with me, thanks! Hi, I'm....................... Not that kinda 'sick and tired' but I'm literally feeling so tired and a bit feverish. Work has been fine today, just that my friend and I were very tired even before we started working. Main problem: Foot pain and sore legs from hours of standing/walking. Went to Tanjong Pagar today to work, we went to 5 buildings as well if I'm not wrong.. Everything went well, all I can say is we're really worn out from all those walking and standing. What's worse is it was raining non stop from the morning until noon time. I think the rain finally stopped at about 3pm. ): We actually walked under a bit of rain for some time, thus I'm feeling kinda unwell(Cold and feverish) now. The only thing I used to motivate myself is none other than.... Money. As I said, we'll get our pay every 2 days. So, we'll be getting our pay today. Actually we were supposed to meet our boss right after work 5:30pm at Bishan, however, he changed the timing to 8:30pm at Serangoon. :( Feeling mad tired after work, I decided to head home straight and told my boss to pass my pay to my friend. Thank God, my friend texted me about an hour ago and said he has received my pay as well. YAY! Epic Money face $_$ I was actually very disappointed because I expect to get my pay today. But in the end I still have to wait till tomorrow. I'm glad I didn't wait until 8:30pm to meet the boss, else I'd have literally 'died'. At least I can take a nap after reaching home at 6:15pm, woohoo. To make my day better, my friend actually met me up at AMK after work and gave me a Rilakkuma Pouch!! The front! The back! See it's cute lil tail! Aww!! This is the zip!!! OMG ULTRA CUTENESS. It's super adorable and I can finally put my phone into a pouch with a zip. Cause I actually dropped my phone yesterday and today when I was out at work. ARGH HEART PAIN </3 T_T And guess how much my friend bought this? YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE......... My friend bought this in Indonesia at just SGD$3 only!!! OMG EPIC CHEAPNESS RIGHT?! And what's more the material is really good one! If sell in SG, confirm can cost up to $10! Okay I shall go off now, time to eat my dinner. Bye!
|