
|
|
Starting work tomorrow!
Just in case my blog post for the 'Nuffnang Contest: Make It Right For A Better Ride' cannot be found, I'll post the link on every new blog posts of mine from now till 22nd March. Please bear with me, thanks! LOL joke. Hey readers, I'm officially starting work tomorrow. I hope it'll be enjoyable though. Will let you guys know my experience after my Day 1 of work! :) I'm like more excited for the pay instead of 'loving' the job. Still, I hope it'll go smoothly tomorrow! Had ample amount of sleep just now to get ready for work tomorrow. Actually I'm getting bored this holiday, slacking at home, doing some works, hanging out with friends.. But most of the time I'd just rot at home. That's why I thought I should find a job as soon as my exam ended so that I can work and try to have fun while working... Most importantly, I want............. MONEY!!!!! $_$ I actually wanted to earn some money from part time jobs during the holiday to get things I want. Honestly, the first thing I want to get is braces. It's so expensive and my mom is against it for years -_- She said my teeth looks fine and there's no need to waste so much money closing 2 tiny gaps in your mouth. Then I'm like, "BUT PEOPLE CAN SEE IT SO CLEARLY CAUSE THE GAPS ARE IN BETWEEN MY FRONT TEETH...." And she said nobody's gonna care about that 2 gaps but I CARE. I also wanna have very perfect teeth mah....... I have a friend who actually told me that she took full time jobs during her school holidays to get braces herself too because her parents were against it as well. Hence, she told me to work and earn money by myself so that I can get the braces and they can do NOTHING about it. However, I know I can't get like 3k from this part time job so I'll have to save up... Wish there's people who can sponsor me for braces!!! Other than that, I'd love to get myself a Nikon J1 Pink Camera. OMG IT'S SO PRETTY CAUSE IT'S IN PINK AND I'M IN LOVE WITH IT! But then again, this one costs a bomb too so I'll just.... Stare at the pictures of this camera for now. Hahaha, had been thinking of what to buy after I found a job. But seriously, those things which I thought of cannot be afforded with my pay so I'm like... Y Y Y?!??!???? Okay, I shall end here. Will update you guys about my work, etc tomorrow! I'll take it as today's my last day of holiday. For this once, I................. Haha okay la not just this once only :P I love mondays when it's my holiday! BYE! Labels: braces, camera, mondays, work. money |