OCBC Cycle Singapore 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012 @ 7:58 PM · 0 comments

Hey all, I'm back once again.
Was too exhausted yesterday so I decided to blog today instead.
Okay, back to yesterday.

04-March-2012
Slept at sis's place and woke up at about 4.15am to prepare and cab down to Haji Lane to meet up with sis's friends and cousin. After that, we cycled down to the F1 pit from Haji Lane and waited for almost an hour for the commencement of our 39KM ride,
'The Challenge'.

Our group photo, waiting... (Ignore my retarded face hahahahahaha)

猜猜谁是谁?Haha! Aren't our helmets cute? :3

The bike I'm cycling, with my number tag on :D

That is my sis's friend's shop's test bike, haha. 
Right on 6.30am, 'The Challenge' started, and while we were cycling, my sis took this pic.

The beautiful view in the morning.

The whole journey was quite long and some people were really crazy cycling so fast.
I heard from my sis's friend that she saw someone who was severely injured, with lots of blood on his face and that person was unconscious. I think he flew out from the bike when going down a very steep slope.
I don't understand why some people still cycle so fast when cycling down a slope. -.-"

One last photo before we complete the remaining 3km journey!!

Managed to finish the ride at approximately 8.55am!
And everyone who made it received this! Yay!!


I'm so proud of myself, lol! Didn't thought I'd make it in the middle of the ride, 'cause the expressway seems never ending. Hahahaha.



Overall, it's a breakthrough for me to ride such a LONG distance. Okay, not really long but still long to me. Hahahahaha. Thank God for the fun!

***
Anyway, I'm starting work on Wednesday. Will post more about it when I've started work.
Good bye for now! Have an enjoyable week~
May God bless you!

Labels: , , , ,