Power outage -.-
Sunday, March 11, 2012 @ 12:58 AM · 0 comments

I was literally like this when my house blacked out, haha.

Hi all, my house blacked out twice just now ._.
Once was before I bathed, and another happened like just 2 minutes ago x.x
Thank God I finished bathing before it blacked out again! LOL.
It's strange that only the rows of flats on my side (the whole block) blacked out, while my neighbors living opposite me aren't affected. Hmmm, blame it on the solar flares :@
Praying that it won't black out again!!! (At least for my house -.-)

Anyway, I had a great time @ church just now.
My church mates introduced me 2 games from app store
(Android market has them too!) and I'm currently addicted to them, HAHAHA.

The 'SMALL STREET' App, cute isn't it?!

It's similar to tiny tower, but it's a lot CUTER! Hahahaha.

Next is...

The 'Stardom' App.

The features of the game are kinda cool, but the part that I hate is when I have to wait for energy when I've ran out of it. x_X

***

I feel like I can totally help to advertise apps from Apps Store on my blog for free already!
If only I have like tons of readers/followers, hahahahaha. 
But for you guys who have the apps already, enjoy playing it until you sian okay!
HAHAHA. I may be too slow at finding out these apps, but I decided to blog it out cause I really like them. 
K, I shall play till I get bored and then quit playing or find new games to play with. :P

Okay, I shall go off now! 
Till next time, bye!!!


SLEEP LONGER, PEOPLE! GOOD NIGHT. :D