GenEd Trip!
Monday, March 5, 2012 @ 9:40 PM · 0 comments

Post updated!


Notice the crazy me laughing! Yay, I love this picture hahaha. 
(Secretly taken by my lecturer, LOL!)

LOVE MY GEN ED CLASS!
I'll miss you guys :'((((((((


Woke up early in the morning 7am, wanted to skip my Gen Ed learning journey but forced myself to go instead, 'cause it's the last time we'll be in the same Gen Ed class alr. T~T
It started raining soon after I reached school, and then it was drizzling non stop even until our trip ended at 12.30pm.
And so, we went to Farrer Park to explore a bit of things here and there, topic we're learning ahout: Discrimination.
Went in to several places to explore and check out the places/people living there.
And we ended our trip by talking to the foreigners living here, I was kinda nervous but it went well.
Spoken to a Bangladeshi who looked like he's in his 50s or 60s and he said he came here last Sept for some medical treatment. He's a really cute old man, honestly. Because I asked him if he like Singapore, and he said in a very excited/happy tone, "Singapore very very good! The man and woman are very honest! Very good!!" Hahaha. And we asked if his medical treatment here was expensive, and he replied, "Yes! The price in Singapore very very high! But Singapore very good!"
Hahahaha, that's really cute of him. I think I've really changed my perspective on foreigners here after my learning journey.
I realized they are friendly and kind, and as long as we're nice to them, they're nice to us.
Of course I'm excluding some pervertic men, haha x.x
But overall, it was a good experience!

Lastly, I really enjoyed my Year 1 with this awesome Gen Ed class!
Love my lecturer and classmates!!!
Hope to see them often in school~

Thanks for reading. Bye!

Picture credits to lovely Qistina!

Labels: , ,