Addicted to my365!
Saturday, March 10, 2012 @ 1:37 AM · 0 comments

An app which I'm recently addicted to! :P

Hey readers, I'm back to introduce you guys a great app from apps store!
I was searching for polaroid pictures camera in apps store and I found this!!
It's cool to put photos up everyday and keep it as a memory.
However, for me, I started posting pictures non stop by anyhow clicking the previous dates which are empty HAHAHAHA.
This app is free and nice/simple to use! And I realized many Japanese use this app too.
Because this app isn't very popular in Singapore (I guess), that's why I only have like 8 followers now (Pathetically, but eh, not bad alr hor!) HAHA.

Anyway, I'm loving this app a lot! If you are an iPhone user, you should try it too!
This app will probably be published in Android phones soon as well~ So stay tune and wait okay, hehehe.
Just a short post here for today.

It's Saturday already! Enjoy your weekends!
Till next time, bye!

Labels: