Make It Right For A Better Ride~
Thursday, March 8, 2012 @ 6:55 PM · 0 comments


Hey readers! Notice the title and the picture above!
I just joined Nuffnang recently and decided to blog about this for a small contest I would say.
So, wish me luck! :D


Reflection of my commuting experience:

I remembered the heartwarming sight whenever a teenager or an adult gave out their seats to a pregnant lady or an elderly. Besides that, it's so cute to see someone who is in their 50s giving up his seat to someone in their 70s. They would always tell each other, "You can have this seat," and another will go, "No, it's okay! You can have it." Then they will "argue" for a bit and finally the elderly who's in his/her 70s will take the seat.
Sometimes I would give up my seat to the people in need in the bus or train, it makes my day whenever they return me a smile and a sweet "Thank you so much". 

I think our journeys can be made better if everyone is as considerate as those elderly who are willing to give up their seats to someone even older than them. It's true that we often see unreasonable people on board the public transports, however, this situation can be avoided if everyone has the Community Spirit.

We may be very exhausted after school/work and don't have the mood to give up our seats, but I've tried to give up my seat to an elderly before (when I was really worn out), it felt so awesome when that elderly smiled and when everyone looked at me giving up my seat to her. I feel proud at that moment, and most importantly, I would love to see the smiling faces of the elderly again, because it felt like they were really precious to me.


Join the “Make It Right For A Better Ride” Twitter contest and stand to win a pair of movie tickets! More details on http://on.fb.me/betterride

Labels: , ,