
|
|
My online shopping items have ARRIVED!! ^^
I also bought a laptop skin and keyboard protector! Hahahaha, so the items actually arrived about 15 - 20 minutes ago, I was busy tearing off those cupboards to see the items and it took me quite some time to finish tearing them off. LOL Okay, I shall save the best for the last. So.... Keep reading!! This is my laptop keyboard protector! Yay, it's in PINK!! Placed it on my laptop. Close-up. I really really love the keyboard protector! And now it's time to show you guys my new laptop skin!!! Can you imagine how hard I tried to tear off all these scotch tapes? This is my previous laptop skin. And now.... To my lovely laptop skin I bought! . . . . . . . . . . WOOO!!! This is the most suitable laptop skin for a crazy dog lover like me! >:D Yay, I've yet to paste it onto my laptop (Too lazy, oops.) Hahahaha, okay time for the finale! I shall show you all my new iphone cover~ Lovely poodle with some diamonds/pearls here and there. LOVEEEE IT! Bought this for SGD23 only! I've yet to take this cover out from the plastic wrapper, hahaha kinda have the 'can't-bear-to-take-it-out' feeling! :( But I will take it out and use it after I'm done blogging! My friend bought a 3D mermaid cover...... Are you curious about how it looks like? >:) Okay I shall show you now! . . . . . . . . . . . . TADAAAAAAAA! Isn't it chio!? It looks like a chubby Ariel to me. Hehe! And guess how much she bought this??????? It costs her SGD30++ only! And I saw shops selling this same design but different colour at Bugis Street, it costs like 2 - 3 times more!! *** Can't wait to pass this to my friend this coming Thursday during work! Oh ya, I think I'm starting work on Thursday instead. Argh, dislike last minute changes a lot but nvm. Okay, I'm gonna go off now! Hope you've enjoyed reading, hahahahaha. Till next time! Bye! Have an awesome Tuesday~
|