A weird feeling I never wanna have.
Friday, March 2, 2012 @ 11:40 PM · 0 comments

I've never felt so useless before, never.

Hey readers, I'm back.
Received the news that my Job briefing was cancelled right when I stepped into the MRT, which made me super effed up but... Nvm.
Spent my whole mornoon with my classmate at Bugis, eating Mac breakfast, chatting, shopping at Bugis Street and playing at the Arcade. I honestly had a good time.
After that, met sis at Haji lane and went into her friend's shop - TokyoBike to settle some stuffs for our OCBC Cycle Singapore 2012. 

Talked and heard a lot today too, and I was told the truth.
Been thinking a lot, feeling utterly shocked and embarrassed and yet I can't do anything at all but to pray.
Praying and relying on God is all I can do.
I feel sorry, I am lost, I feel sad, miserable, and a whole chunk down there.
I can't write it here because people will know, and I bet.. You guys don't wanna know. Really. It's nothing to be proud of. Just some things I can't possibly avoid it even if I want to.
I don't know what can I do, maybe I'm gonna find someone suitable to chat with.
And I know who I'm going to look for.


As for now, I don't really know how I feel.
All I know is, I'm.... 

Yeah, what's more, I'm having PMS now. Mood's going up and down so quickly I can't even control it.
Well anyway, I'm gonna be busy these few days. I just hope all these can make me stop thinking of those stuffs. Bad stuffs, really bad. I feel sad and sorry, yet I don't know what to do. 
I'm not that kind of person who knows how to express well. Hmmm.
All I can say is, 









Wish things would have a good outcome soon, I'm praying for that day to come quick.
Lord, please take away all our worries and pain. I'm counting on You, my one and only trustworthy Heavenly Father.

Will be back to post again, good bye.
Ending my post with this epic picture, just for laughs.


Happy 'coming' Saturday!