
|
|
Weird dreams.
Hahahahahahaha I edited the words by myself, LOL. *** Good mornoon all! I just woke up not long ago. Slept at 5 last night, Strangely, I was very tired last night when I was about to sleep. Normally when I'm super tired, I wouldn't dream or rather.. I couldn't recall my dreams at all. BUT THIS TIME, it's different. I had a long and weird dream..... Which is kinda creepy, in a way. Normally I can't really remember my entire dreams, so I'm just gonna write those I remembered. Heh. So I actually dreamt that I'm with a guy friend, and we moved to a country or something with my dog and a grandma (Gosh, I think the grandma is supposed to be either my grandma or my friend's. BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE.) Okay, maybe I've seen her somewhere in the crowd before. Or was she my neighbor? (I can't really remember) But I think I remembered she likes to nag in the dream, then we were pissed or something. Okay, then idk how and why, my friend and I went shopping at some night markets, I think we brought the grandma and my dog along. O_O After that, while we were so engrossed in shopping, I think I accidentally let go of my dog's leash without realizing. After that, the grandma was also no where to be found. At that time, my friend and I only realized that the grandma was gone and we panicked and searched the whole night market, but to no avail. Then idk what happened next... Next scene was in the car, with the family members of the grandma. My friend and I told them that the grandma was gone. We thought they'd go crazy and scold us for not taking good care of her, but instead, they seemed very calm. GOSH. Then after a few days, I started feeling empty.. THAT WAS WHEN I REALIZED MY DOG IS MISSING. So I turned insane immediately and told my friend that my Bobby was gone, and we tried to search anywhere that we could, but to no avail as well.
So I cried like crazy. After that, we suddenly got the news of the grandma, and we managed to find her. But I still cannot find my dog. ): Then idk what happened, my friend gave me a hug to calm me down and then the dream ended. ![]() *** HAHAHAHAHAHA. I love those troll faces, or do you call that meme? LOL. Anyway, that's about it. Oh yeah, it's the end of Feb. I'm hoping for a better March, woohoo~ Okay, I need to go and brush my teeth now. BYE, POSTING AGAIN LATER OR TOMORROW! Have a Trolling (OMG I'M LIVING IN THE HISTORY) |