
|
|
Exams are finally over!
Exams are finally OVER! ;) Hey readers, I'm back once again! My exams ended yesterday, wooo. Actually I thought I'd be super excited after completing my last paper but idk why, I suddenly felt so neutral towards holiday. Haha, anyway, lots of things have been happening these days. Sometimes I really wonder if the adults are having menopause at the same time. (Oops, just saying) But well, it kinda suck to see everyone's mood changing so quickly. I just wish we humans can be 24/7 happy. Some people are trapped in the well of sadness for so long, it hurts to see them like this but what can we do? Words, actions have been said and done. All they need to do is to pull themselves out from that well and change their mindset. It might be easy to say but it isn't the hardest thing to do. I believe nobody wants to be upset 24/7.. Sometimes the best thing to do is not to care, it really makes me feel so much happier when I do that. You see, even if we were to be upset about any sort of things, we can't change the fact that that particular thing happened, can we? What's done is done, all we need to do is to be happy no matter what. I remembered someone who once shared with me about her life experiences. She said there was a time when someone actually asked her, "Why are you always so happy? Don't you feel sad/angry sometimes? Because I always see you smiling." And her reply was, "We live everyday with choices to be made. We can choose to live a day happily or live a day full of sorrows. I chose to live my every day happily, and that's why I'm always so happy!" You see what I mean? Things are very simple sometimes but some people just think of it in a complicated way. Why do you want to make yourself suffer so much of pain? You can always choose to get out of it. It's not about your ability to wanting to get out of a situation, but it's about your willingness to pull yourself out from all your worries. Everyone has their own problems, but I'm always remembering someone who told me this, "God will only give us challenges that we can handle." Therefore, I'm sure everyone can walk out of their problems as time goes by. Just like a subtitle which I heard from a drama, "让时间慢慢的冲淡一切。" Time can heal wounds, but the scars remain. However, the scars will fade away as time goes by. I'm feeling so neutral these days I don't even know how I feel, LOL. Not sure why but anyway, I've got a job introduced by my classmate and I think I'm starting work next week or 2 weeks later. Hopefully it'll be fun, haha. Will post more about it next time after my first day of work! Okay, I shall stop here. Thanks for reading and God bless you! Ending my post with this cute thing down there, "OMG I VOMIT RAINBOWS!!!!!!!" Labels: end, exam, happy, holiday, problems, rainbows, sad, troubles, vomit, y_u_no |