
|
|
TGIF.
Good morning! It's Friday!! How I wish there's no school on Friday. This morning I had to drag myself outta bed and prepare for school, I thought I was going to be late. But who knows? My friends were later than me -.- So I board the train by myself... And when I reached Jurong East Interchange, I missed 2 trains because they are full and managed to squeezed in the 3rd train. Totally dislike the feeling of being squeezed like the meat in between the sandwich. :'( Anyway, I just wish time passes quickly and slows down at 1pm. I just want to end today's lessons as fast as possible!!!!! Okay, let's not talk about this~ It's been some time since I last talk to my friends a lot. As in, really A LOT. I'd hang out with them regularly, chat with them, etc. But I think everyone has their own work to do so there's not much time to hang out already. Actually there is. But we're just lazy. Haha. However, I'd still go and stalk my friends online sometimes to see how their lives have been. Recently, I paid more attention to a few friends of mine and I noticed that they are always posting sad stuffs on their twitter/blog/fb/etc. I wonder what happened to them, but I didn't ask. I think it's weird.. For people to be continuously sad for months or even years. Maybe it's because I'm someone who gets hurt easily but recovers easily as well. So I probably don't understand why they can be sad for so long. I mean, it's not about age.. It's about what we're going through and how we think. Whenever I'm upset, I'd just eat and eat. And now, you see how much weight I've gained? But as for these friends of mine, their sadness are like tsunami.. It keeps on flooding their lives every single second. I hope they will be happier and just leave their worries/sadness to God and most importantly, STOP DWELLING ON IT. I know girls think a lot, because I'm a girl too and when I think of something, I'd think of it constantly for days, weeks, months or even years. But there are times we need to stop thinking of all the things that are troubling us. That's when I started to neglect many things in my life, including my precious friends. I ignored almost everything in my life at some period of time last year. No more phone calls and text messages from people. I just focused on living a carefree life. It was great because I no longer have that feeling of being trapped by emotions. As always, I remembered what my sis has told me before, "Don't let your emotions control you. Control your emotions." It's meaningful. And I feel that my life is so much better now compared to the times when I was constantly upset. I just wanna say to whoever is reading this, be happy! You can win against your emotions! YOU CAN! So, SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!! |